Benefits of Your Cable Area Chamber Membership
- Welcome Greeting by Chamber Staff to tourists & visitors
- Referrals to Member Businesses by Chamber staff
- Display your business cards, posters and brochures in Visitor Center
- 24 Hour Kiosk with advertising display racks for promotional brochures
- Promotion of the Cable Area to visitors through marketing, advertising, public relations and special events. $150,000 is spent annually promoting & marketing for our area!
- Promotion of members business to residents throughout Bayfield, Sawyer and Ashland Counties.
- Promotion of your business through the Wisconsin Department of Tourism including official State brochures, and the popular state of Wisconsin Tourism Website www.travelwisconsin.com
- Member Listing on NEW & Improved Cable Area Chamber Website which includes a 150 word business description, photo, and your contact information, mapped location of your business, email link and a website link
- NEW CACC Website has many features that help promote your business: Hot Deals, Coupons, Mapped Locations, Search Options, Online Vacation Guide, Online Photo Gallery, Online Videos, Online Blog for News Feeds
- New & Improved Calendar of events (on new website) for all of your businesses events www.cable4fun.com
- The Chamber is utilizing Social Marketing platforms to promote the Cable Area, events, businesses, activities, news & highlights - facebook, twitter, youtube, blogging, flickr, Share Options
- Visitor Center Toll-FREE line (1-800-833-7454) for referral calls
- FREE listing in the business member directory section of the Official Cable Area Vacation Travel Guide. #30,000 books printed and distributed annually.
- The travel guide is also FREE on new website to download, print, email & share with others.
- Member Ads placed in CACC Vacation & Travel Guide will have a direct live link to your website or email.
- Exclusive opportunities to advertise in our Official Cable Area Vacation Travel Guide and our Cable Area Motorhead Map (Snowmobile and ATV) both printed annually.
- Tourism E-Newsletter CACC - member recognition for events, News & Highlights
- Member E-Newsletter CACC - Local Members advertising in monthly e-newsletters
- Monthly listing in FREE local newspaper of our calendar of events.
- The chamber has many memberships with state travel agencies including: Wisconsin Indianhead Country, Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association, and Travel Wisconsin; allowing your businesses to be listed in their magazines and on their web pages.
- The Cable Area Chamber is a marketing partner with the Hayward Lakes Visitor & Convention Bureau, allowing our members the opportunity to be listed for FREE in their Vacation Guide as well as a member listing on their website. www.haywardlakes.com & Cable Area Chamber has a marketing partner banner ad on Hayward Lakes website to draw traffic to the CACC website
- Cable Area Chamber strategically placing banner ads on other websites for direct marketing traffic to cable4fun.com
- FREE attendance to monthly Business After 5 events at area member businesses.
- Opportunities to host monthly Business After 5's to promote your business to other chamber members.
- Use of Chamber Visitor and Chamber Member mailing lists
- Local advertising opportunities on our billboard sign (in front of chamber visitor center building)
- Chamber offers opportunities for group advertising
- Sponsorship opportunities for chamber members to sponsor area events including: Cable Area Off Road Classic, Cable Area Fall Fest, and Christmas in Cable.
- Weekly e-blasts to 200+ local residents promoting your businesses events. (Now this will be the featured weekly events on the online calendar on the New CACC Website)